If you place an order and then decide to cancel it, you must contact us immediately by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make sure you are you have selected the correct product in the correct quantity before placing your order, as we are not responsible if we have processed your order and have not received your cancellation request.
ApplianceStar Limited reserves the right to reject your Order at any time and is not required to give reasons for that.
Returns and Exchanges
Your complete satisfaction is our ultimate goal.
We will gladly refund or exchange purchased items under the following conditions:
1. New Zealand and Australia - The goods are returned unopened in the original condition within 14 days of receipt. Rest of the world - the goods are returned unopened in the original condition within 30 days of receipt.
2. If the product is received by you in a damaged state
3. The products were supplied in the incorrect quantity
4. Incorrect products were sent to you
5. The product is faulty
We will not refund for damage caused by the customer.
Used personal care products and foods are non returnable and non-refundable.
Postage and delivery costs are non-refundable for all exchanges except for damaged goods.
All goods to be exchanged must be returned as new (i.e. new, unopened, unused, and in resalable condition).
We will provide free return shipping if your return is the result of our error such as damaged, defective, or incorrect items. In other cases, a return postage fee will apply and a 10% re-stocking fee will be applied on all returns.
Once your return has been received, a credit or refund will be issued within 30 days and an e-mail confirmation will be sent. Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment.
Non Returnable and Refundable Products
- All products listed as clearance items (products with a short product expiry).
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page in our website as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
- Lost products caused by improper delivery due to incorrect addresses and postcodes provided by the customer.
- Any error in the input of delivery address is the customer's responsibility.
- Items which may be "prohibited" and that are detained or confiscated at the Customs in the destination country
- Please check your country's customs and duty laws before purchasing from our website.
In case you have placed an order for products that subsequently become unavailable or there is a delay in delivery, we will contact you via email and/or phone within 24-48 hours to advise you of the situation and the options available to you. You may wait until the product is available or replace the product with a substitute product (the order total will be confirmed and adjusted), unless otherwise instructed.
If you would like to purchase a clearly stated ‘out of stock ‘ product, you may email us and we will contact you immediately once it becomes available again.
Please note: All product prices quoted are based in New Zealand dollars.